CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

How To Attract Women

Let me tell you how to attract women, you want to know? The awesome thing is that there are not hard and fast rules that make a decision for you to see if you don't do this then you don't get girls. But, that is why it is so bad. Because you only have some general guidelines that you can follow so I can't give you a structured thing to say to get you results 100% of the time.

What I can give you is point out some factors that most women find attractive in a man. If you have these qualities in your personality, then you will attract women. Attracting women does not require money, good lookings or anything that the media says you need. Being rich and young will not hurt your cause though. So the things you need to know in order learn how to attract women are: - You let her realize that you are not interested in being a normal friend - I hope you wonder why this might be the case? If you're just a friend, then you are just that. Don't ask me to explain.

I don't why it just happens that why. - You are a man - Women like men! It baffles me as to why men try to act like girls? It's got a direct correlation with the garbage that media tells you about how you need to be more of a sensitive metro homosexual male. You know what. Girls and women have liked guys who were behaving like dudes since... the beginning of time. Chances are if you do not act like a wussy man, and be a girl guy you will get women. - You come across as a high status male - Mentioned earlier, women have always been attracted to men who act like men. Why is this? It is because men like this display a high status to her. Chillax, you do not need $ or cars to demonstrate this to her.

All that is needed is for you to show her in your personality that you are a male of high status. - You are a challenge - Put simply, people like things they can't have. There is nothing that rings more truth to this, especially since if she cannot have you! You want to know why whores are not respected? The primary factor is because they are not a challenge. It's the same with attracting girls. Play hard to get! - You are not a wuss - That means, you say no to girls and their demands! You return a favor in exchange for one she provides. Eg. I ask her in a playful way, what do I get for helping her out? Sometimes, do you ask yourself how come you want to do these things? Not because you need a favor, but you want to demonstrate to women that you are a high status male and you do not do things for just anyone. They have to earn it! That's just a quick run through of things you need to know if you want to know how to get girls.

http://www.articledirectory.com


1 comments:

NORAH PEDRO said...

I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com